Supergirl is so super.




Here's a new series that I've been following. Yes, I am a super hero fan, both DC Comics and Marvel. Currently, DC super heroes have been popping up in TV, such as The Flash and Arrow, however, Supergirl is probably my favorite.

Arrow and The Flash are dark, not just the story line but I mean most scenes are shot in the dark whereas, Supergirl is shot at daylight. The plot of Supergirl is also quite interesting, besides anticipating whether or not Superman will make an appearance in the series. I will not be sharing any spoilers so, I'll try to avoid specifics about the series.

This, to me, is an interesting series to follow and worth the time watching the episodes, not to mention how pretty Melissa Benoist and Chyler Leigh are. I like how the story shows Kara develops to become Supergirl. You can see her struggles, her plight and how she handles a double life as Kara and Supergirl.

It is a show that everyone should watch, not just the geeks and nerds like me. Did I mention the eye candy and pretty faces that are running the show? :)


Supergirl is so super. Supergirl is so super. Reviewed by Rhys Gelig on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.