Tom Clancy's The Division

Last February, I pre-ordered Tom Clancy's The Division. I was really hyped about the game and for good reason. The cinematic trailer Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins, coupled with in-game videos, started that said hype.

Now that it's available for pickup, I went to get my copy and the freebies that come with it. The freebies were a poster, a shirt, metal case and 3 DLCs. I must say, I am quite satisfied with the freebies. This is, by the way, my first pre-ordered game ever. Here are a few images of the freebies for The Division.


The Division freebies
Inside the Steel case and the DLCs

The shirt is a size large, which is all they had and the poster is the exact image of the jacket cover. As for the DLCs, these are weapon and costume add-ons for the game. These are NY Policeman, NY Firefighter and NY Paramedic Gear sets. However, these are R3 codes, whereas I have an R1 account. I'll try to redeem these on an R3 account and see if I can use it on my R1 account. I imagine this won't work.

Anyway, upon loading the game the first time, it downloads a patch of roughly 2.75gb. The first major issue that I encountered was during the mission to activate you as an agent. There were a bunch of people hover over a single computer terminal eager to verify their activation. I assume that the server was overloaded of different players activating their agents that when I get to the terminal, it does nothing. It took me a few tries until finally I got an error about SIERRA something, then when I log back in, I was able to activate my agent. I did a few missions that wrote this blog.

Here's a screen grab of the craziness during the activation of agents.


Tried to stand in line, but to no avail




Major bump when starting to play the game
Tom Clancy's The Division Tom Clancy's The Division Reviewed by Rhys Gelig on Thursday, March 10, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.