My Time @ Dusit Thani Mactan






EXIF:
Camera: Canon EOS M50
Lens: Canon EF-M 15-45mm
ISO: 100
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter: 1/800 sec     

My cousin from Canada recently came to my home town for a much needed R&R. She took us to an overnight stay at Dusit Thani Mactan Cebu resort. It was a wonderful experience and I got a bunch of good landscape shots while I was there.

Room costs about 12,000php or roughly 230usd per night. Pretty steep price but given the ambiance, amenities and hospitality, I'd say it's worth the stay. The resort is still on it's "soft opening" but the resort was fully booked.

The infinity pool, facing the ocean, was really awesome. At just 4 feet deep throughout the length of the pool is a welcome. The beach was great. Great for a swimwear photoshoot; no people around. My cousin requested that we do a photoshoot with the sand and sea; turns out we were the only once on the beach.

You can check out more images from my stay on my Dusit Thani Flickr Album.

My Time @ Dusit Thani Mactan My Time @ Dusit Thani Mactan Reviewed by Rhys Gelig on Thursday, November 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.