Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Addictingly Satisfying




I recently got a Nintendo Switch Lite and immediately bought Diablo 3 for NSW. I am a huge fan of the Diablo game franchise. Anyway, when I heard about Animal Crossing: New Horizons coming for the Nintendo Switch (NSW), I wasn't as excited as my friends. Me, who only had a Nintendo Family Computer from way back when don't know what type of game Animal Crossing is. I would say that I bought the game partially due to the hype from my friends. And boy, I didn't expect the game to be this interesting.

I would call it "the killing time" game.  If you have a lot of downtime, whip out the Switch, slap on the cartridge (for those of you who bought the physical copy), and travel to your deserted island. The game was released right smack at the start of the corona virus (covid-19) pandemic, which begs me to think, was this a coincidence? Haha, anyway, a lot of friends may have bought the game due to the covid pandemic.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a very chill game. You'd probably never see or meet an irate or toxic player with this game. Well, I hope. If there is, they would need to see a professional. I don't see why or how one can be irate... oh wait, hitting friends with the net may be annoying. Anyhow, it is still a chill game.

There are different scenarios where one can get addicted to. First would be accumulating wealth. Earning and making Bells (in-game currency) can be addicting especially if you are looking into beautifying your island.  Second, beautifying your island. There are tons of items, designs and terraforming options to choose from. You can actually face-lift the entire island. Third, Custom Designs. You can create your own design such as clothes, patterns, paths, roads, colors, you name it. Also, you can share your designs with the public and you can download designs from other players. I am currently looking into some custom road designs. Fourth, Events. Accomplishing event missions/tasks can be addicting, especially if you are into getting the final reward of the event.

I consider Animal Crossing: New Horizons one of the games worth buying. The only downside is that Animal Crossing: New Horizons is only available for the Nintendo Switch.

Those of you who have played the game, I would like to know what you think about Animal Crossing: New Horizons, feel free to comment below.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Addictingly Satisfying Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Addictingly Satisfying Reviewed by Rhys Gelig on Saturday, April 11, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.